Terms of personal data protection
1. Basic provision
1. Administrator of personal data according to article 4 point 7 of Ordinance by European Parliament and Council 2016/679 about personal data protection related with treatment personal data and free movement of this data (further just: „GDPR“) is Denevy s.r.o., placed Ocelářská 1354/35, Libeň, 190 00 Praha 9., IČO: 02995107, written in Business register kept by Municipal Court in Prague, section C, insertion C 226341 (further just: „administrator“).
2. Contact information of administrator:
address: Ocelářská 1354/35, Libeň, 190 00 Prague 9
telefon: +420 774 494 633
3. Personal data are all information of indentified or identified individual person, identified individual person is person, which is able to be indetified directly or indirectly, especially by reference to identifier, f.e. name, identification number, location data, site identifier or to one or more specific elements of psychycal, psychic,fyziology, genetic, economic, cultural or social identity this psychical person.
4. Administrator appointed a creditor for personal data protection.
Contact: Ing. Pavel Kreipl, CSc., e-mail: email@example.com, tel: +420 602 330 864
2. Resources and categories of processed data
1. Administrator processes personal data, which are pro provided by you or personal data which administrator obtained according to completing of your order.
2. Administrator processes your identification and contact data which are necessary to keep contract terms.
3. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. Legal reason for processing of personal data is purpose of contract between you and administrator according to article 6. paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR,
- Given agreement to sending business offers and newsletters according to article 6. paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR,
- Your agreement with processing duet he direct marketing (especially for sending business offers and newsletters) according to article 6. paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR, connected with § 7 paragraph. 2 law no. 480/2004 Collection., about some information company in case of no order of product or service.
2. Purpose of processing personal data is:
- Purpose of contract
- Processing of your order and exercise of rights and obligations consequent from contractual relationship between you and administrator; personal data are required by the order and are necessary for successful processing of order (name, address, contact), providing of personal data is necessary for create the contract and purpose of contract, without providing personal data administrator is not able to create contract or keep the purpose of this contract,
- Sending business offers and doing other marketing activities.
3. Administrator do not automatic individual making of decisions meaning paragraph 22 GDPR. You provided explicit agreement with this way of processing.
4. Retention time for keeping data
1. Administrator keeps personal data for:
- Time which is necessary to exercise rights and obligations consequent from contractual relationship between you and administrator and applying claims from this contractual relationships (for 5 years from termination of contractual relationship).
- until is canceled agreement with processing personal data for marketing goals, for max. 2 years if are data processed according to agreement.
2. After expiration of keeping personal data administrator will delete personal data and paper documents will be shred.
5. Recipients of personal data (subcontractor of administrator)
1. Recipients of personal data are legal subjects which are kept by processing clause GDPR
- participating on delivery/services/ realization payments based on contract,
- providing services of e-shop operating and other services related with of website operating,
- providing marketing services.
2. Administrator has not in mind to provide personal data to third country (countries out of EU) or international organization.
6. Your rights
1. Based on conditions of GDPR you have
- right to access to you personal data according to paragraph 15 GDPR,
- right to fix personal data according to paragraph 16 GDPR, optionally limit the processing according paragraph 18 GDPR,
- right to delete personal data according to paragraph 17 GDPR.
- Right to object plea against processing according to paragraph 21 GDPR and
- Right for portability data according to paragraph 20 GDPR.
- Right to cancel agreement with processing in writing or electronic form to address or e-mail stated in article III. Of this conditions.
2. You also have right to give a complaint to Office for personal data protection in case of thinking that your right for persona data protection was infringed.
7. Terms for personal data protection
1. Administrator declares that accepted all appropriate technical and organization provisions to personal data protection.
2. Administrator accepted technical provision to protect data storages and storages of personal data in paper version, especially by using passwords, encryption, CCTV and security system.
3. Administrator declares that only entrusted person by administrator has the access to personal data.
8. Final provisions
1. By confirmation agreement on our contacts forms you declare that you read conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full range.
2. Administrator reserves right to change this conditions. New version of conditions post on his website and also send to your e-mail address which was provided by you to administrator.